Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What Comes First???

Check Yourself!



Hello my lovelies it has been a good while, but I'm still in the last stretch!

Just something that has been on my mind with finals and social media is that, we need to check ourselves! I'm speaking on our health. We stress so much that we assume what we are feeling is just apart of the deal. Heachaches/migraines, cold like symptoms, nausea, fatigue, anxiety, and so on. It is ridiculous what we go through without realizing it, until our body forcefully does it for us (in a shocking manner). Now, I am not about to go all super health guru on you because for 1) you know yourself better than I do, and 2) I am not certified in that manner! So basically, don't blame me LOL!



Anyways... You don't need a certificate to know that when your focus is shot, you need to walk away and take a break. Feeling absolutely no motivation to do anything (could be stress, depression, or anxiety), start by actually giving yourself a moment of solitude to relax; however, go out and do at least one activity to jumpstart yourself back up. Utter exhaustion, take a nap!! Being sleepy isn't a badge of honor, but more so dangerous. Swear my head gets to swimming and my eyesight starts getting shiftier... Yes, it's already touch and go! *Sigh*

Oh and body soreness is no joke, because when you harbor all this tension it is flat-out painful! Go see an affordable spa about a massage; I found a place that offers 20mins for $20. Or have someone with experience, and who you're comfortable with, to massage/pop your back (my back is always my problem area) for you. We only have one body, and to be honest we overwork multiple aspects of it every single day!

Lets drink our water, take naps, and feed ourselves... mind, body, and soul!!



Much Love,
Khariah

2 comments: