Monday, July 10, 2017

Labels are NOT everything!

Bad and Bougee on a Budget

(Shoutout!! Title idea came from my aunt!)

So, I have never ben that person so caught up on appearances that need everything to have a designer label. I will never understand those who make fun of people for not having designer clothing or accessories. No lie, I can rant on the ridiculousness of it all. Some cant afford it, or can but rather spend that money elsewhere.

Don't go broke trying to keep up with the Jones'...

I believe you can find deals on cute clothes everywhere! Some of the pieces I get complimented on the most come from Walmart, Walgreens, and Family Dollar. Sounds cheap and lame to few, but oh well I still look cute LOL!

Yes, I do have some expensive items that honestly came my way as gifts. If they weren't I bought them as a random well-deserved "treat myself" moment. How much something costs doesn't excite me. IT STRESSES ME!! Like what if something stains, rips, breaks it??? I'd have a little internal crisis over that ruined money. Dramatic but lowkey true!

Anywho... here are a few low budget looks that are extremely comfortable to my body and wallet! Some of these items were less than $10 and others only a couple over at maybe $12!

CLICK TO ENLARGE PICS OR PLAY VIDEO!!!




  • Dress:  Family Dollar. It was a size XL and I would've gotten a Medium if it was available. It is sleeveless, but the jacket is because I just left church. (Yes, I was shopping as you can see in the background!)
  • Jacket:  Goodwill (my mom got 2 for a reason maybe... I'm not complaining)
  • Shoes:  My mom's, but she got them at JCPenney (under $20)


  • Pants:  Walgreens... I need to get at least 2 more because they are the most comfortable pants EVER! Can dress up or down.





  • Top:  Family Dollar, same time I got the dress from above! So comfy and cute! I wish I got the other color too!
  • Shorts:  Walmart. Basic blue jean type that you always need. They stretch well around my thighs and such. It comes with a brown belt I will definitely use simply because my waist is much smaller than what I need to fit over... the thickness.



I do love clothes and putting together outfits, but I hardly take full pics or videos soooo... I'm always short on items to include. I will do better from now on though!


Don't forget to comment and subscribe below!!


Much Love,

Khariah




1 comment:

  1. Hey you know I always made purchases based off price and cuteness And if your patient you can get the name brand stuff on sale. A friend bought a pair of shoes for $200 and I wanted 2-3 months and those same shoes were on clearance for $50. And everything cheap is not poor quality and everything expensive is not good quality. Good article!!!

    ReplyDelete